Absolute online monitoring of acrylic acid polymerization and the effect of salt and pH on reaction kinetics
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 1352–1359, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Çatalgil-Giz, H., Giz, A., Alb, A. M. and Reed, W. F. (2004), Absolute online monitoring of acrylic acid polymerization and the effect of salt and pH on reaction kinetics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 1352–1359. doi: 10.1002/app.13304
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CTS 0124006, INT-0080624
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NAG-1-02070, NCC3-946
- İT.Ü Research Fund. Grant Numbers: 1673, 1653
- TUBITAK. Grant Number: TBAG2174 (102T060)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!