Blends of ethylene–methyl acrylate–acrylic acid terpolymers with ethylene–acrylic acid copolymers: Mechanical and thermomechanical properties
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 2216–2222, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Pongrakananon, N., Somrang, N., Visitsart, W., Supaphol, P., Nithitanakul, M. and Grady, B. P. (2004), Blends of ethylene–methyl acrylate–acrylic acid terpolymers with ethylene–acrylic acid copolymers: Mechanical and thermomechanical properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 2216–2222. doi: 10.1002/app.13347
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2002
- Chulalongkorn University
- NSF CARRER. Grant Number: DMR-9733068
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!