Part of this article was patented under Indian Patent Application No. 3778/Del/98 of 1998 and a part was later presented in an international conference “Polymers Beyond 2000 AD” held at IIT, New Delhi in January 1999.
Functionalization of poly(4-vinyl pyridine) grafted cellulose by quaternization reactions and a study on the properties of postquaternized copolymers†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 2454–2464, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Chauhan, G. S., Singh, B. and Dhiman, S. K. (2004), Functionalization of poly(4-vinyl pyridine) grafted cellulose by quaternization reactions and a study on the properties of postquaternized copolymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 2454–2464. doi: 10.1002/app.13406
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!