Effects of calcium carbonate and its purity on crystallization and melting behavior, mechanical properties, and processability of syndiotactic polypropylene
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 201–212, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Supaphol, P., Harnsiri, W. and Junkasem, J. (2004), Effects of calcium carbonate and its purity on crystallization and melting behavior, mechanical properties, and processability of syndiotactic polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 201–212. doi: 10.1002/app.13432
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2002
- Chulalongkorn University through the Development Grants
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology Consortium and the Petroleum and Petrochemical College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!