Microencapsulation of capsaicin by the complex coacervation of gelatin, acacia and tannins
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 2669–2675, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Xing, F., Cheng, G., Yang, B. and Ma, L. (2004), Microencapsulation of capsaicin by the complex coacervation of gelatin, acacia and tannins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 2669–2675. doi: 10.1002/app.13449
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2003
- Key Research Project of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 02041
- Teaching and Research Award Program for Outstanding Young Teachers in Higher Education Institutions of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 2002-123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!