Control of particle morphology and film structures of carboxylated poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly (n-butylacrylate) composite latex particles
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 2610–2623, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Kirsch, S., Stubbs, J., Leuninger, J., Pfau, A. and Sundberg, D. (2004), Control of particle morphology and film structures of carboxylated poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly (n-butylacrylate) composite latex particles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 2610–2623. doi: 10.1002/app.13475
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2003
- University of New Hampshire Latex Morphology Industrial Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!