Effect of alkali and ultraviolet (UV) radiation pretreatment on physical and mechanical properties of 1,6-hexanediol diacrylate–grafted jute yarn by UV radiation
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 18–24, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Khan, M. A., Shehrzade, S. and Hassan, M. M. (2004), Effect of alkali and ultraviolet (UV) radiation pretreatment on physical and mechanical properties of 1,6-hexanediol diacrylate–grafted jute yarn by UV radiation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 18–24. doi: 10.1002/app.13593
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!