Preferential mineralization of CaCO3 layers on polymer surfaces from CaCl2 and water-soluble carbonate salt solutions supersaturated by poly(acrylic acid)
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 6, pages 3627–3634, 15 March 2004
How to Cite
Iwatsubo, T., Sumaru, K., Kanamori, T., Yamaguchi, T. and Sinbo, T. (2004), Preferential mineralization of CaCO3 layers on polymer surfaces from CaCl2 and water-soluble carbonate salt solutions supersaturated by poly(acrylic acid). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 3627–3634. doi: 10.1002/app.13599
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
- Budget for Nuclear Research of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!