Acetylation of sugarcane bagasse hemicelluloses under mild reaction conditions by using NBS as a catalyst
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 53–61, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Sun, X.-F., Sun, R.-C., Zhao, L. and Sun, J.-X. (2004), Acetylation of sugarcane bagasse hemicelluloses under mild reaction conditions by using NBS as a catalyst. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 53–61. doi: 10.1002/app.13636
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2003
- Guangdong Natural Science Funds for Key Projects. Grant Number: 013034
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30271061, 30025036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!