Paper number 102 in a series titled “Water-Soluble Polymers”.
Hydrophobically modified acrylamide-based polybetaines. II. Interaction with surfactants in aqueous solution†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 658–671, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Johnson, K. M., Fevola, M. J., Lochhead, R. Y. and McCormick, C. L. (2004), Hydrophobically modified acrylamide-based polybetaines. II. Interaction with surfactants in aqueous solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 92: 658–671. doi: 10.1002/app.13647
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2003
- U. S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26–01BC15317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!