Blends of poly(vinyl butyral-co-vinyl alcohol) and poly(ethylene terephthalate-co-ethylene naphthalate): thermal, mechanical, and morphological properties
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 80, Issue 14, pages 2746–2751, 28 June 2001
How to Cite
Chang, J.-H., Park, K. M., Kang, C.-S. and Jeong, H.-K. (2001), Blends of poly(vinyl butyral-co-vinyl alcohol) and poly(ethylene terephthalate-co-ethylene naphthalate): thermal, mechanical, and morphological properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 80: 2746–2751. doi: 10.1002/app.1389
- Issue online: 5 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2000
- Center for Research of High Quality and Automated Processes in Electronic Parts Industry, Kumoh National University of Technology, assigned by Korea Science Foundation (2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!