Solvent effects on the miscibility of poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(bisphenol a carbonate) blends
Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 80, Issue 14, pages 2842–2850, 28 June 2001
How to Cite
Hsu, W.-P. (2001), Solvent effects on the miscibility of poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(bisphenol a carbonate) blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 80: 2842–2850. doi: 10.1002/app.1401
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2000
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-88-2216-E-041-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!