Styrene-ethylene/butylene-styrene blends for improved constrained-layer damping
Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 80, Issue 14, pages 2865–2876, 28 June 2001
How to Cite
Öborn, J., Bertilsson, H. and Rigdahl, M. (2001), Styrene-ethylene/butylene-styrene blends for improved constrained-layer damping. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 80: 2865–2876. doi: 10.1002/app.1404
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2000
- Collins & Aikman Automotive Interior Systems Europe
- Swedish Council for Vehicle Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!