Thermal characterization of three-component blends for hot-melt adhesives
Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 80, Issue 14, pages 2889–2901, 28 June 2001
How to Cite
Fernandes, E. G., Lombardi, A., Solaro, R. and Chiellini, E. (2001), Thermal characterization of three-component blends for hot-melt adhesives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 80: 2889–2901. doi: 10.1002/app.1406
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 1999
- Ministry, University of Pisa, PRIN 98 Sintesi di Materiali Polimerici per Applicazioni non Convenzionali.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!