A tracer study of the persulfate–bisulfite-catalyzed polymerization of acrylonitrile
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 5, Issue 13, pages 104–107, January/February 1961
How to Cite
Tsuda, Y. (1961), A tracer study of the persulfate–bisulfite-catalyzed polymerization of acrylonitrile. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 5: 104–107. doi: 10.1002/app.1961.070051316
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!