The effects of sodium salts on the additive in viscose regeneration process
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 5, Issue 16, pages 491–492, July/August 1961
How to Cite
Levine, M. and Burroughs, R. H. (1961), The effects of sodium salts on the additive in viscose regeneration process. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 5: 491–492. doi: 10.1002/app.1961.070051616
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!