Presented at the 6th Joint Army–Navy–Air Force Conference on Elastomer Research and Development, Boston, October 19, 1960.
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 5, Issue 17, pages 501–509, September/October 1961
How to Cite
Delman, A. D., Simms, B. B., Stanley, I. J., Ruff, A. E. and Goldberg, E. (1961), On the mechanism of ionizing radiation damage in SBR elastomers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 5: 501–509. doi: 10.1002/app.1961.070051702
This investigation was supported by the Bureau of Ships, Washington, D. C.
The opinions or assertions contained in this paper are the authors' and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Navy Department or the Naval Service at large.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!