Presented before the Division of Carbohydrate Chemistry at the 136th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Atlantic City, September 1959.
Polysaccharide B-1459: A new hydrocolloid polyelectrolyte produced from glucose by bacterial fermentation†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 5, Issue 17, pages 519–526, September/October 1961
How to Cite
Jeanes, A., Pittsley, J. E. and Senti, F. R. (1961), Polysaccharide B-1459: A new hydrocolloid polyelectrolyte produced from glucose by bacterial fermentation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 5: 519–526. doi: 10.1002/app.1961.070051704
The Northern Laboratory is a part of the Northern Utilization Research and Development Division, Agricultural Research Service, U. S. Department of Agriculture.
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!