Now with the Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University.
Grafting of vinyl monomers onto crosslinked polymers. I. Grafting of methyl methacrylate onto fibers spun from polymer blends of polyvinyl alcohol and its partially N-methylolcarbamoylethylated products†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1961 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 5, Issue 17, pages 563–573, September/October 1961
How to Cite
Negishi, M., Nakamura, Y. and Kitamaru, R. (1961), Grafting of vinyl monomers onto crosslinked polymers. I. Grafting of methyl methacrylate onto fibers spun from polymer blends of polyvinyl alcohol and its partially N-methylolcarbamoylethylated products. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 5: 563–573. doi: 10.1002/app.1961.070051711
Presented at a meeting of the Chemical Society of Japan, Tokyo, October 19, 1960.
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!