Contribution No. 247 from the laboratories of the Chemical Products Division, the Von Karman Center of Aerojet-General Corporation, Azusa, California. This work was supported by the Office of Saline Water, U. S. Department of the Interior, Contract No. 14-01-0001-272. Presented in part at the 144th National Meeting, American Chemical Society, Los Angeles, April 1963.
Semipermeable membranes of cellulose acetate for desalination in the process of reverse osmosis. I. Lyotropic swelling of secondary cellulose acetate†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1965 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 663–688, February 1965
How to Cite
Kesting, R. E. (1965), Semipermeable membranes of cellulose acetate for desalination in the process of reverse osmosis. I. Lyotropic swelling of secondary cellulose acetate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 9: 663–688. doi: 10.1002/app.1965.070090226
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!