Address through August 1965: Union Carbide Corporation, Tonawanda, New York.
Flow properties of a linear–gel polymer system†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1965 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1601–1613, May 1965
How to Cite
Rosen, S. L. and Rodriguez, F. (1965), Flow properties of a linear–gel polymer system. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 9: 1601–1613. doi: 10.1002/app.1965.070090501
Paper presented before the American Chemical Society Division of Rubber Chemistry, Detroit, April 20–May 1, 1964.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!