Contribution No. 248 from the Laboratories of the Chemical Products Division, the Von Karman Center of Aerojet-General Corporation, Azusa, California. This work was supported by the Office of Saline Water, U. S. Dept. of the Interior, Contract Nos. 14-01-0001-272 and 14-01-0001-338.
Semipermeable membranes of cellulose acetate for desalination in the process of reverse osmosis. II. Parameters affecting membrane gel structure†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1965 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1873–1893, May 1965
How to Cite
Kesting, R. E., Barsh, M. K. and Vincent, A. L. (1965), Semipermeable membranes of cellulose acetate for desalination in the process of reverse osmosis. II. Parameters affecting membrane gel structure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 9: 1873–1893. doi: 10.1002/app.1965.070090521
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!