Effect of chemical agents on the fine structure of cellulose. Part II. The action of acetyl chloride
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1965 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1913–1928, May 1965
How to Cite
Warwicker, J. O. and Spedding, H. (1965), Effect of chemical agents on the fine structure of cellulose. Part II. The action of acetyl chloride. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 9: 1913–1928. doi: 10.1002/app.1965.070090524
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!