Chloride-sulfate equilibria and transport processes in benzidine-formaldehyde and other anion-permeable membranes
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1966 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 807–811, May 1966
How to Cite
Gregor, H. P., Bruins, P. F. and Kramer, R. M. (1966), Chloride-sulfate equilibria and transport processes in benzidine-formaldehyde and other anion-permeable membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 10: 807–811. doi: 10.1002/app.1966.070100513
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!