Paper presented at the meeting of the American Physical Society, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, August 28–30, 1963.
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1967 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 515–526, April 1967
How to Cite
Hill, O. H. and Lightfoot, R. P. (1967), Effect of environmental hydrogen pressure on the hydrogen yield from x-irradiated polyethylenes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 11: 515–526. doi: 10.1002/app.1967.070110403
Prod. No. 1474
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 1966
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!