Prod. No. 1585
Regulation of molecular weight of styrene–butadiene rubber. II. Influence of variation of polymerization recipe on the regulating efficiency of diisopropyl xanthogen disulfide†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1967 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1893–1902, October 1967
How to Cite
V´clavek, V. (1967), Regulation of molecular weight of styrene–butadiene rubber. II. Influence of variation of polymerization recipe on the regulating efficiency of diisopropyl xanthogen disulfide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 11: 1893–1902. doi: 10.1002/app.1967.070111007
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!