Presented at the First Middle Atlantic Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Philadelphia, Pa., Feb. 3, 1966.
Polyurethanes derived from caprolactone polyesters and diamines†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1967 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 2175–2188, November 1967
How to Cite
Magnusson, A. B. (1967), Polyurethanes derived from caprolactone polyesters and diamines. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 11: 2175–2188. doi: 10.1002/app.1967.070111108
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 1967
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!