Environmental stability of ethylene–acrylic acid adhesive copolymers bonded to metal substrates
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1968 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1873–1888, August 1968
How to Cite
Wargotz, B. (1968), Environmental stability of ethylene–acrylic acid adhesive copolymers bonded to metal substrates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 12: 1873–1888. doi: 10.1002/app.1968.070120809
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 1968
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!