Effects of symmetrical bonding defects on tensile shear strength of lap joints having ductile adhesives
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1069–1078, May 1971
How to Cite
Schonhorn, H., Ryan, F. W. and Wang, T. T. (1971), Effects of symmetrical bonding defects on tensile shear strength of lap joints having ductile adhesives. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 15: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1002/app.1971.070150503
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 1971
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!