A novel method for preparing poly(alkyl methacrylates) and poly(methacrylic acids) of varying tacticity
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 1195–1204, May 1971
How to Cite
Chlanda, F. P. and Donaruma, L. G. (1971), A novel method for preparing poly(alkyl methacrylates) and poly(methacrylic acids) of varying tacticity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 15: 1195–1204. doi: 10.1002/app.1971.070150514
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 1971
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!