Presented at the 161st National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Los Angeles, California, March 28–April 2, 1971.
Graft copolymers of starch with mineral acid salts of dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate. Preparation and testing as flocculating agents†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1889–1902, August 1971
How to Cite
Fanta, G. F., Burr, R. C., Russell, C. R. and Rist, C. E. (1971), Graft copolymers of starch with mineral acid salts of dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate. Preparation and testing as flocculating agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 15: 1889–1902. doi: 10.1002/app.1971.070150808
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 1971
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!