The effect of added salt on the flow of highly dilute solutions of poly(ethylene oxide) polymers
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3117–3125, December 1971
How to Cite
Little, R. C. (1971), The effect of added salt on the flow of highly dilute solutions of poly(ethylene oxide) polymers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 15: 3117–3125. doi: 10.1002/app.1971.070151219
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 1971
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!