The production of rubber-modified polystyrene. Some criteria influencing the selection and design of the agitator system
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 69–82, January 1972
How to Cite
Freeguard, G. F. and Karmarkar, M. (1972), The production of rubber-modified polystyrene. Some criteria influencing the selection and design of the agitator system. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 16: 69–82. doi: 10.1002/app.1972.070160107
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 1971
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!