NRCC Postdoctoral Fellow 1969–1971.
Photochemical degradation of poly(ethylene terephthalate). I. Irradiation experiments with the xenon and carbon arc
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 175–189, January 1972
How to Cite
Day, M. and Wiles, D. M. (1972), Photochemical degradation of poly(ethylene terephthalate). I. Irradiation experiments with the xenon and carbon arc. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 16: 175–189. doi: 10.1002/app.1972.070160116
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 1971
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!