Modified bead-spring theory of dilute polymer solutions. II. Effects of polydispersity and comparison with experiment
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1967–1982, August 1972
How to Cite
Everage, A. E. and Gordon, R. J. (1972), Modified bead-spring theory of dilute polymer solutions. II. Effects of polydispersity and comparison with experiment. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 16: 1967–1982. doi: 10.1002/app.1972.070160811
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 1972
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!