Characterization of homopolymers and copolymers by the coupling of gel permeation chromatography and automatic viscometry
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2931–2945, November 1972
How to Cite
Grubisic-Gallot, Z., Picot, M., Gramain, Ph. and Benoit, H. (1972), Characterization of homopolymers and copolymers by the coupling of gel permeation chromatography and automatic viscometry. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 16: 2931–2945. doi: 10.1002/app.1972.070161118
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 1972
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!