Formation of 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazones in polyethylene film treated with chromic acid mixture
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1974 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3087–3094, October 1974
How to Cite
Kato, K. (1974), Formation of 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazones in polyethylene film treated with chromic acid mixture. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 18: 3087–3094. doi: 10.1002/app.1974.070181017
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 1974
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!