Stabilization of poly(vinyl chloride). II. Stabilization mechanism through metal soaps by complementary color action
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 243–250, January 1975
How to Cite
Iida, T., Nakanishi, M. and Gotō, K. (1975), Stabilization of poly(vinyl chloride). II. Stabilization mechanism through metal soaps by complementary color action. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 19: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/app.1975.070190119
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 1974
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!