Insoluble starch xanthate: Use in heavy metal removal
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 847–854, March 1975
How to Cite
Wing, R. E., Doane, W. M. and Russell, C. R. (1975), Insoluble starch xanthate: Use in heavy metal removal. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 19: 847–854. doi: 10.1002/app.1975.070190320
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!