Presented at the International Symposium on Macromolecules in Madrid, Spain, September 15–20, 1974.
Gas permeation of polymer blends. I. PVC/ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA)†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1337–1346, May 1975
How to Cite
Shur, Y. J. and Rånby, B. (1975), Gas permeation of polymer blends. I. PVC/ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 19: 1337–1346. doi: 10.1002/app.1975.070190513
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 1974
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!