Presented at the International Symposium on Macromolecules in Madrid, Spain, September 15–20, 1974.
Gas permeation of polymer blends. I. PVC/ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA)†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1337–1346, May 1975
How to Cite
Shur, Y. J. and Rånby, B. (1975), Gas permeation of polymer blends. I. PVC/ethylene–vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 19: 1337–1346. doi: 10.1002/app.1975.070190513
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 1974
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!