Paper presented at the 168th American Chemical Society Meeting, Atlantic City, New Jersey, September 1974.
A study of the combination of unsaturated perfluorocarbon binder and perfluoroammonium salt†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1359–1362, May 1975
How to Cite
Toy, M. S., Stringham, R. S., Rewick, R. T. and Lubowitz, H. R. (1975), A study of the combination of unsaturated perfluorocarbon binder and perfluoroammonium salt. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 19: 1359–1362. doi: 10.1002/app.1975.070190515
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 1974
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!