Co-op Student, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada.
Some transport characteristics of aromatic polyamide membranes in reverse osmosis
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1491–1499, June 1976
How to Cite
Dickson, J. M., Matsuura, T., Blais, P. and Sourirajan, S. (1976), Some transport characteristics of aromatic polyamide membranes in reverse osmosis. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 20: 1491–1499. doi: 10.1002/app.1976.070200608
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 1975
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!