The adiabatic compressibility of polyelectrolytes: Sodium and hydrochloride salts of acrylic acid–N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate copolymer
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1673–1678, June 1976
How to Cite
Dewhare, A. R. and Roy-Chowdhury, P. (1976), The adiabatic compressibility of polyelectrolytes: Sodium and hydrochloride salts of acrylic acid–N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 20: 1673–1678. doi: 10.1002/app.1976.070200625
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 1975
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!