Research Associate 1975–76.
The weatherability of polypropylene monofilaments. Effects of fiber production conditions
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1977 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2963–2978, November 1977
How to Cite
Carlsson, D. J., Garton, A. and Wiles, D. M. (1977), The weatherability of polypropylene monofilaments. Effects of fiber production conditions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 21: 2963–2978. doi: 10.1002/app.1977.070211112
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 1976
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!