Effects of composition and processing conditions on the properties of a series of shock mitigating phenolic foams
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 341–351, 15 January 1979
How to Cite
Mendelsohn, M. A., Meier, J. F., Rudd, G. E. and Rosenblatt, G. B. (1979), Effects of composition and processing conditions on the properties of a series of shock mitigating phenolic foams. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 23: 341–351. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070230205
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 1977
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!