Studies of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate and ethyl acrylate copolymers as negative photoresists
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 2933–2938, 15 May 1979
How to Cite
Varma, I. K. and Patnaik, S. (1979), Studies of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate and ethyl acrylate copolymers as negative photoresists. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 23: 2933–2938. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070231011
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 1978
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!