Part of this work is drawn from the thesis of Chinh N. Tran, submitted in partial fulfillment of the Master of Science degree requirements of the University of Southern Mississippi, Department of Polymer Science, Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Polymer alloy membrane. I. Cellulose acetate–poly(bromophenylene oxide phosphonate) dense and asymmetric membranes
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 2967–2988, 15 May 1979
How to Cite
Cabasso, I. and Tran, C. N. (1979), Polymer alloy membrane. I. Cellulose acetate–poly(bromophenylene oxide phosphonate) dense and asymmetric membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 23: 2967–2988. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070231016
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 1978
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!