Studies of porous polymer gels. I. One-step suspension technique for preparation of moderately crosslinked methacrylic acid gels
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 3017–3020, 15 May 1979
How to Cite
Galina, H. and Kolarz, B. N. (1979), Studies of porous polymer gels. I. One-step suspension technique for preparation of moderately crosslinked methacrylic acid gels. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 23: 3017–3020. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070231019
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 1978
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!