The manganic hydroxide–hydrazine system as an initiator of vinyl polymerization. IV. The emulsion polymerization of methyl methacrylate
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 3027–3031, 15 May 1979
How to Cite
Rahman, A. and Brown, C. W. (1979), The manganic hydroxide–hydrazine system as an initiator of vinyl polymerization. IV. The emulsion polymerization of methyl methacrylate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 23: 3027–3031. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070231021
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!