Presented at the 1977 Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Philadelphia, June 5–8, 1977.
Thermal gelation properties of methyl and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1073–1087, 15 August 1979
How to Cite
Sarkar, N. (1979), Thermal gelation properties of methyl and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 24: 1073–1087. doi: 10.1002/app.1979.070240420
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 1978
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!